Intermodal transport in tank-containers
Many years of experience in the road transport of liquid food products allowed us to gather the necessary knowledge and skills in this area. Together with our customers, we have developed and improved our organization, our tankers, our facilities to meet all the requirements of the food industry.
Along with the development of railway infrastructure, the construction of new terminsls and the need to implement pro-ecological activities from 2021, we started liquid food transport services by intermodal transport (road-rail-road), providing our customers with the necessary quality and safety of the transported product.
Intermodal transport carried out by Pawtrans means:
- own fleet of tank containers, chassis, tractor units,
- trained and experienced drivers ensuring timely delivery of the product,
- quality and safety of the product, guaranteed by the implemented ISO9001, HACCP, SQAS procedures,
- flexibility and cost optimization for the customer, thanks to increased loading weight up to 30 tons,
- additional storage capacity, drop-swap operations, providing the customer with flexibility of deliveries.
Our tank containers are:
- insulated with independent electric heating and steam heating lines,
- bottom-up service, where through the installation of special valves, the driver does not have to climb on the container during loading or unloading,
- single-chamber with a capacity of 31000 to 35000 liters,
- in combination with our chassis, they give the possibility of unloading through appropriate reductions, unloading hoses and compressors supporting unloading.
At the customer's request, we organize additional activities related to the storage of the product in the tank-container, heating the product, or providing additional equipment helpful in loading or unloading the tank-container.
Contact us via the contact form or directly with our sales department: